Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Look!

I know I have not had this blog long but I thought it needed a new look. I like rearranging things. I have always moved the furniture in my house around alot because I get tired of the way it looks. So don't be surprised if you come to this blog and I have changed the look again. I hope you enjoy the new look but most of all I hope you like the content. I really love these verses.......

O Lord, our Lord
How majestic is your name
in all the earth
Who have displayed Your
splendor above the heavens!
From the mouths of infants and babes
You have established strength
Because of Your adversaries
To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
When I consider your heavens the
work of your fingers, the moon and the stars
which you have ordained;
What is man that you are mindful of him
and the son of man that You care for him?
Psalm 8:1-4

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hey guys

Love the new look and I love that poem that your sister wrote. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Hope you all are well and enjoying this wonderful weather.

See you guys soon.

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...