Monday, May 19, 2008

Open House










We had our homeschool open school last night. The kids all did such a great job. I love having this at the end of each semester because it encourages me to work harder the next semester. Abby quoted Psalm 8, Erin quoted Psalm 1 and Samuel quoted Micah 6:8. They also sang Fifty Nifty United States. The choir sang three song that were so cute. Each child in the group did such a great job. Now we are looking forward to a little time off. We are planning to have school some during the summer. But for this week, school is out OUT!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your children did a fantastic job last night! So glad I got to see it :)
I truely meant what I said about how you mothers inspire me!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

They look so proud! Cute pics....

Xandra

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...