Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday Party and Camp

Today the girls went to camp. They were very excited. Alot of their friends were going this year. I can't wait to here all about
their day. Look how cute they are!

Hannah Grace
Erin
Abby







Saturday morning we had Brady's 1st bday party. He really enjoyed his cake:)



This weekend we had a birthday party at Mama's house for Abby and Erin. Erin's b-day is June 20th but we did our family party for both girls this weekend. We will have a "friend" party in June. Anyway...they had so much fun. They both got a new baby doll that they really wanted. They also got really cool text messaging machines. Isn't it funny that little girls are texting. I am not sure they really work but they act like they do.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I hope Abby and Erin had a great day at camp. I know they are tired. I love the pictures!!!

John said...

Looks like the doll that Abbie got for Christmas. Wish she could go to camp with your girls!

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Brady didn't hold back when it came to eating his cake. He had fun.

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...