Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Latest Obsession

EBay. I have gotten addicted to eBay. It began with me trying to sell some of my textbooks that we will no longer need. Then I started looking at books online and then tennis rackets, bicycles....you get the picture. But the good new is I have gotten some of the books we will need for next year at really good prices. As Dave walked out the door a minute ago he reminded me to talk to him him before I start bidding. I guess he thinks I might get really crazy with ordering stuff..


Erin had a great birthday. She got to spend it with some of her friends at Mamaw's pool. She swam and played all day. Don't they look like they are having fun!

3 comments:

DonnaK said...

E-bay is VERY addictive!! I am trying to get started selling stuff on there. But I could sit for TOO long looking at all the stuff to buy! By the way, I hope Erin had a GREAT birthday!! I love y'all!
Donna

Jessica said...

I am an ebay addict as well. It is amazing what is out there to purchase. I just love to get into bid offs with people. Ok that sounded bad...but I like to win I can not help it. :)
Looks like the birthday party was a blast!

Aimee said...

Is it my fault that you are addicted to Ebay?? DId I mention Ebay the other night at the homeschool thingy??? Oh, my, please don't let me be responsible for your addiction therapy.
But, I need therapy too, I love EBAY. See ya'll soon.
The party looked like so much fun. I wish we would have been home.

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...