Monday, July 7, 2008

monday morning bright and early

I feel like I'm am so far behind on my blogging. The kids and I have spent the last few days at my parents while Dave visits the college students at beach project. Erin has been sick for several days and now Samuel and I have got something. Samuel is running fever and very congested, he says he feels like there is a nail in his throat.(isn't that sad!) I think I have a sinus infection. So we may travel to the doctor later today.

I went to the Deeper Still women's conference in Atlanta last weekend . The speakers were Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer and Kay Arthur. It was very good. All three ladies did a great job and really did encourage us to go "deeper" in our personal study. I had never seen Kay Arthur before and I really like her. I would like to do one of her studies. I went with several ladies from our church and we had a good time.

Well Samuel is in need of some breakfast. He is telling me he is starving. So I'll write more later.

Lisa

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Sorry you are all feeling so bad. We missed having ya'll tonight

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear that you guys have been under the weather...hope everyone is getting better :)
I have done a Precept study of Kay Arthur and it was great...I highly recommend it.

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Bless your heart! I hope you feel better soon, and don't feel bad about the blogging. I've been away for 2 weeks, and felt the same way.

Xandra

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...