Monday, November 3, 2008

A Month of Thanks

This month I am going to make thankful list. I'm keeping a running list on my sidebar. My bloggie buddy Xandra had this on her blog today and I think it is a great idea. If you are interestred go to this blog and copy the link.

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2008/10/thankful-month.html


This was great timing for me. I really need to focus on what I am thankful for. I get so wrapped up in the details that I lose sight of the big picture. So everyday this month I'm going to add something I'm thankful for.

3 comments:

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

I'm so glad you're doing this challenge too! It was fun for me to look back at my list from last year, and to see how things have both changed and stayed the same.

Xandra

The Agees said...

very good idea!

fawndear said...

I found you through the Giving Thanks Challenge. I'm playing too and think I'm going to find no shortage of things to be thankful for this month. It couldn't have come at a better time.

A Thankful Heart is a Happy Heart!

Hope you have a great month

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...