Monday, April 5, 2010

one of those mama's....you know the ones

I have become one of those mama's. You know those mama's that scream really loud and act obnoxious while their child is playing a sport. So you may ask, when did I become one of those mama's? It was at the end of the Fall soccer season. Samuel was on a winning team. It was really fun watching him score. I started cheering. Loud. Then louder. THEN LOUDER. So loud that now I am out of control. Yelling like I am at the SEC championship game and Samuel is the quarterback. Oh, and Erin is on his team this year. So I must cheer for her too. It is bad. So if I tell you it doesn't matter if we win or lose, it's how we play the game, I am not telling the truth. I want to win. Really, really want to win! Run Samo......Stop that ball Erin. What are you doing? RUN!!!! You may hear me saying this and so much more any Saturday morning this Spring. Go Lions!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

haha I love this!

I have become one of those moms too =)

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...