Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and a very happy birthday




Look what Dave gave me for my birthday! A purple computer!! I love it. It's a mini Dell and will fit right in my purse. I have had a very nice birthday. I slept until 9:00, Mama cooked a big yummy Thanksgiving meal, we had birthday cake, skyped with Dave's family, and now relaxing with the kids. Dave is having a good day. yay! It is raining and the temperature is dropping. It's gonna be in the 50's tomorrow. woohoo!!! What a great birthday present that is...cold weather.



Another great present is my new Keurig coffee maker from mama and daddy. I love good coffee and this makes some good coffee. So I have had a great birthday. I hope all of you have a had a happy thanksgiving and taken some time today to think about all you truly have to be thankful for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful birthday and very thankful that your Thanksgiving Day was a day of peace and blessings for you all. You, Dave, and your gorgeous children remain in my prayers. Enjoy your day, your new computer, your new coffee maker, and the cool weather. The high tomorrow morning in the Talladega/Alpine area is predicted to be 29.

Love and prayers from Alabama to Houston,Texas,
Belinda Ray

Heather said...

Yay what a great day! Hope it continues into the weekend and Dave is filling up on Thanksgiving goodies! Ps I got my mom one of those coffee makers last year and she loves it and uses it every day mmmm!!

Leah said...

Belated happy birthday! Hope it was wonderful!

Thanks, too, for joining in the Giving Thanks challenge. I pray that your month was full of blessings, even in the hard times. Our God is faithful!

Hugs to you,

- Leah

katerri krebs said...

What an incredible sweet gift from your hubby!! Perfect for you dear!! I am so thankful for you and your sweet family.

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:3-6

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...