Thursday, January 6, 2011

round 4

Dave had his chemo treatment this morning. I was able to be with him for part of it. The kids can only stay in the children's room for 2 hours, so I had to go get them. We ate lunch and waited on Dave in the lobby. He has not felt great today. He is very tired and battling a headache. I have also been feeling bad today. I think I had a bit of a stomach bug and was simply exhausted. I stayed up really late every night while we were home and just kept saying I would rest when I got back to Texas. The kids started back to school today. Dave did their History, Science, and Latin with them today. He is planning to do these subjects with them this semester. We are all settled back into our apartment. We are glad to have my sister Lori coming out Saturday to help us a little next week. It's always best when we don't have to take the kids to the hospital. Thanks for the continued prayer and encouragement. Now.... I am going to get in bed early tonight!!

No comments:

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...