Monday, January 31, 2011

If you have checked in within the the past 24 hours....there is no telling what you might have found on this blog. I have been playing with it trying to make it look different. I have settled on this purple background for now. But just like I love rearranging the furniture in my house, I love changing and rearranging this blog. So don't be surprised if you come back and its different tomorrow. :) We are busy with school this morning and getting ready to go to the hospital for an MRI. I'll update later with the results.

1 comment:

ginger said...

LOVE THE PURPLE!!!! The color purple always reminds me of the Purple Sash that is draped on the Cross at EASTER! We are praying for great test results. Love you all Ginger & Larry

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...