Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Look what is on James Spann's weather blog. He is my favorite weather man and I have missed him so much since I've been in Houston. He always makes storms so exciting. Don't judge me....I love weather stuff! :) So I was excited when my mama showed me what they are saying about Houston. I know..I know...I am a little obsessed with the thought of snow. So here it is......

What Others Are Saying
J.B. Elliott 7:52 pm February 2, 2011 Comments (0) HOUSTON AND HARRIS COUNTY
* Hard Freeze Warning tonight, low 22
* Winter Storm Watch Thursday afternoon through Friday morning
* Mix of rain, sleet and snow Thursday afternoon
* Snow, sleet and Freezing rain Thursday night. (1 to 2 inch snow/sleet accumulation
* Additional one inch snow/sleet/freezing rain Friday

Yippee!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mary Potts said...

Lisa,
That's wonderful news about the MRI results. Thank God.
Hey, if you want to see some snow, stop by my blog when you have a chance. It's been CRAZY in Chicago!
Stay warm and enjoy your visit with your mama.

Abigail Grace said...

Well there isn't amy... Haha :/

Anonymous said...

What wonderful MRI news!! Any snow yet?? We had some sleet late yesterday afternoon...raining today...and COLD!! Love to all...

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...