Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home......it does a body good

I thought I would update since my last post was so sad. We decided late Friday afternoon to come home. Dave and I will fly back to Houston for the scan and doctor appointment some time after Easter. We knew they did not want to move the scan up but they will be able to move it forward to Monday or Tuesday of the next week. We really needed some time at home. Dave is still very weak. He is still not able to get around very well. Thank you for continuing to pray for him. A trip home may be the best medicine for Dave and the rest of us too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am so glad you all will be home for Easter. May God's blessings shine upon you and may His healing touch be felt by Dave. God bless you all.

Doris Hobbs (David Hobbs' Mom)

Katie Schomberg said...

Love you...think about you all and pray for you everyday! So glad you are able to be home for a little while:) I pray you can take a deep breath...and enjoy every moment...one at a time! Love you! May God's peace and presence surround your family! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Home is the best medicine david can get right now. My father is recovering from a stem cell transplant that was preceded by high dose chemo. The times that his numbers improved the most and the times mentally and physically he improved the most, was when he got to come home and sleep and his own bed. sometimes it was nothing more than a day. My family and I are continuing to pray for you and your family.
Ray Duncan

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...