Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dave should be getting to his room soon.  He has been in recovery for a long while.  I don't think there were any problems, they were just waiting on a room on the surgery floor. We saw him around 6 and he looked good.  He is thrilled with the results.  I can't wait to hear him talk bout it tomorrow.  They will come in and get him up tomorrow.  We could not have gotten better news today.  When the surgeon called us in to tell us how it went, I think I was in shock for about an hour.  I guess I got so used to hearing bad news, I just kinda expected it today.  Oh me of little faith.  I am so thankful for all of your prayers today.  Our kids are super excited.  My sister told me they were running around saying we slayed the dragon!! 

Ok...they just wheeled him by....more later.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Amazing! I started reading from Jessica Crow's blog & I am praying for your husband & family!! YAY for wonderful news!

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...