Saturday, December 17, 2011

Old Christmas Coupons

Mama was looking through some old stuff a few weeks ago and came across these coupons I had given her and Daddy when I was in the 3rd grade.  I wonder why I didn't color them.  Oh well....I guess even in the 3rd grade I wanted to show people I loved them by doing stuff for them.  I promised to help Daddy do yard work.  I also told him I would be good in 1983 :)  Mama always liked a clean house, so I promised to help clean the house.  The next one makes me laugh.  It says "I will whack the baby's".  I think it should say watch the babies......but it says whack the baby's.  Sorry Lori, Giny, and Tracy....I guess I was planning to whack you  :)  I love that she found these.  Homemade gifts really are the best!

No comments:

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...