Sunday, July 10, 2016

Erin is 15

June came and went so quickly I forgot to post about one of the biggest events of the summer.  Little Erin turned 15!!  On June 20th we got up early, went to the DMV, sat there for what seemed like forever, she took the test, and boom...... she is now a permitted driver!!  

I never thought about this when the kids were little....oh you know.....the fact that they were so close in age and that for 3 years in a row I would have a 15 year old who needed a permit.....and then for the next 3 years in a row I would have a 16 year old who needs a drivers license.   

Heaven help me!!  




Her first drive thru experience......this was harder than the permit test.


I love this girl so very much.  

She is a hard worker. 
 Organized.  
An artist.  
Clarinet player.
A dancing machine.
Faithful friend.
Baller in training. 
Mamas girl.
Jesus lover.

So let's spend this year driving around and getting ready for a for real drivers license next June!!




No comments:

June 13

22 Years I wrote this blog post several years ago. I have added to it each year.  It's good to remember...... 1st year (1998-1999) o...